- 1. Satay (Chicken)
- Spiced chicken or pork strips grilled on bamboo skewers. Served with Thai cucumber salad and curried peanut sauce
- 2. Fish Cake
- Ground fillet of fish blended with chili paste. Deep fried to a golden brown. Served with cucumber salad and ground peanuts.
- 3. Seafood Shumai
- Steamed dumplings filled with shrimp, crab meat, potato starch, and chopped onion. Served with vinegar-soy sauce.
- 4. Siam Rolls
- Deep-fried spring rolls stuffed with shrimp, minched chicken, bamboo shoots, cloud ears, and cellophane noodles. Served with homemade sweet & sour sauce.
- 5. Pot Stickers
- Our favorite! Crescent-shaped dumplings filled with our homemade mixture of seasoned ground chicken, spinach, garlic, and scallions. Served with vinegar-soy sauce and toasted sesame seeds.
- 6. Tempura
- Shrimp and vegetbles dipped in a creamy batter and deep fried until it reaches the perfect, crisp texture. Served with our homemade sweet & sour chili sauce.
- 7. Fried Tofu
- deep fried bean curd triangles. Served with sweet & sour sauce and ground peanuts.
- 8. Garden Pancake
- One of our most ordered appetizers! Thin crust pancake sprinkled with slices of mushroom, sweet peppers, carrots, and scallions. Served with vinegar-soy sauce and toasted sesame seeds.
- 9. Fresh Spring Rolls
- Spring rolls stuffed with tofu, bean sprouts, cucumber, and scrambled egg. Drizzled with our homemade, caramelized plum sauce.
- A. Crab Rangoon
- Imitation crab meat and celery mixed in cream cheese. Wrapped and deep fried. Served with our sweet & sour sauce.
- B. Fried Shrimp
- Marinated shrimp wrapped and deep fried in wonton skin. Served with sweet & sour sauce.