- 10. Tom Kha Kai (Chicken-Coconut Soup)
- Sliced chicken breast, mushrooms, onion, bamboo shoot in coconut-milk broth combined with crushed chili pepper, kha (Thai ginger), and lime.
- 11. Kang Som (Prawn-Tamarind Soup)
- Spicy hot and sour clear soup of prawns, napa, baby corns, and mushrooms
- 12. Wonton Soup
- Tasty pork wonton soup cooked Thai style with vegetables. Finished off with thinly sliced B.B.Q. pork
- 13. Tofu & Vegetable Soup
- Tofu soup with vegetables in season.
- 14. Tom Yum Goong (Hot & Sour Shrimp Soup)
- Shrimp, mushrooms, onion, and tomatoes cooked in a tart lime broth of lemon grass, citrus leaves, crushed chili peppers, and fresh lime.
- 15. Larb Kai (Spicy Chicken Salad)
- Cooked ground chicken freshly seasoned with lemon grass, cilantro, scallion, chili peppers, red onion, and lime juice. Served with fresh shredded cabbage and carrot.
- 16. Larb Moo Yang (Spicy Grilled Pork Salad)
- Grilled pork cubes spiced with fresh lemon grass, chili peppers, cilantro, scallion, red onion, and lime juice. Served with shredded cabbage and carrot.
- 17. Nua Nam Tok (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Grilled beef medallions spiced with fresh lemon grass, chili peppers, cilantro, red onion, scallion, and fresh lime juice. Served with a bed of shredded cabbage and carrot.
- 18. Yum Wunsen (Spicy Bean Threads Salad)
- Crystal clear noodles with ground chicken and shrimps tossed with red onion and scallion. Flavored with our own spicy, sour sauce. Served fresh with a bed of cabbage and carrot.